What are some of the best dance tunes to get everyone on the dance floor?
As a Dj I must read the audience and who is on the dance floor.
Categories that can be selected are:
Are they the same age group as the Bride & Groom?
Are they Parents?
Are they Grandparents?
D. Classic Rock
G. 80s-Hair Bands
H. Old School Hip Hop
I. Billboard Hot 100 Pop Hits
J. Billboard Hot 100 Hip Hop Hits
Oldies/Disco will usually get the dance floor started??
If Disco is not working then try Country or Classic Rock.
Good songs for starting your wedding reception are:
1) Celebration/Cool & the Gang
2) Run around Sue-Dion & the Belmonts
3) Old Time Rock & Roll/Bob Seger
4) Twist/Chubby Checker
5) Twist & Shout/Beatles
6) Build me up Buttercup/Foundations
7) Brown Eyed Girl/Van Morrison
8) Brick House/Commodores